Tag. I'm not into it.

Saturday, June 20
Assalamualaikum,

I love tag.
I love reading someone else's, but i do not tag others. I know, it's a big BIG LOL.
Ever wanted to know why? Everytime I do tag, I, me, myself will reveal a LOT of the dark-unknown-embarassing side of mine. And yup, it ends no where except dragging myself to dig my own grave. O_O
Em is someone special to me plus I am in a good mood today, let the fun begin, shall we?


5 interesting facts about Em;

1. She is way too cool for a medical student!

2. Her roommate, Cama Ceeda is a member of a new-talented-fofular-group called 3PM. So do I. We've been planning to take over the world this summer. So, ladies and gentleman, stay tuned!
ps: Be nice to me, will ya'. I am the next Lady Gaga. LOL enuff said..

3. I just love her laugh. =P

4. My mom: So, how is 'I-M'?
Me: It's 'E-M', not 'I-M'

5. Em loves me. She's my partner in crime. LOL, she is my 'rakan bai'ah'. =P.

now we come to the problematic part.
10 interesting facts about me.

1. I go by the name of NURULIMAN. Not Nurul Iman. Take note!, but you still pronounce it Nurul Iman. It is the matter of writing not pronunciation.

2. I always dream to be an American. Plus I always do practice my American slang. Duh.
But, I never regret being a Malaysian.

3. When I was 10, I have a baby. LOL..
My mom had my twin bros and whenever we went out for groceries, shopping, I will be the another mom... Like that, I waste my 'teng-teng' time.
And, I never ever regret that. Plus I am glad that I did that. =)

4. I did have crush for the same person for almost 7 years! OMgee. Dont worry, I will still attend his wedding. Err.. Maybe?

5. The most important note that my husband-to-be to take note (this sentence is messy, forgive me, I am not a native english speaker): I want someone who is tall. Taller. Tallest!
Nah, just make me happy will ya?

6. My guilty pleasure is baking and cooking.
Duh, I really should start studying. Imma a doctor-to be! Hello! A doctor!! Wake up please...

7. I must start to accept the reality.
I have weight problems. Imma not Tyra Banks for sure and American' Next Top Model is a BIG NO!

8. I love my family

9. I always think that I am the best and make myself to believe that I did put a lot of work to be the best. T_T

10. I love myself.

iman,
Kuala Lumpur.
//posted on 20th of July 2009
sorry for the late.


No comments: