Hutang terbayar.

Monday, July 14
Assalamualaikum,

I've been tagged by Fatimah ages ago and I didnt have time to reply. Sorry sis but now I'm back and your wish is my command.

Kek Usrah yang lazat!
[ Mine, baked at Al-Amin's bakery]

1.Berapa lama anda dah sertai usrah?
Started 9 years ago at a very awesome place called Al-Amin and it will be go on..forever.. till the end of my life.

2. Bagaimana anda boleh sertai usrah?
One of Al-Amin's tarbiyyahs.

3. Kenapa anda menyertai usrah?
Well, at first, a must but later it become a necessity in my life. A muslim needs 'usrah' to be a better servant and to overcomes any difficulties in life. A 'Jamaah' is a very important element in Islam as it strengten ties between muslims and bring us to a higher level in our life. Increasing our taqwa; as in 'usrah' we do 'muhasabah' and share life-problems and try to solve it together.
During the past, 'Jamaah' guaranteed a victory in every war; and history has proved it.

4.Tiga perasaan anda setelah menyertai usrah
*Grateful

*Sad; as I discovered I'm not giving my best as a Caliph.

*Happy; as I'm being given a chance to change and be a better muslimah; serve my religion and jihad fi sabilillah by doing 'da'wa'.

5.Lima perkara yang anda dapat selama menyertai usrah
- We were doing a lot of mistakes troughout our life, and we need to see ourselves in different ways. What is missing and how to gain back what has lost. By joining 'usrah', I'm always remember that I'm not a very good person and need to do makeovers and after a little some time I can be a proud Muslimah. InsyaAllah
-New Ukhtis
-Tons of knowledge
-Experiences
-Sakinatul Albi.

eymand,
Keramat.

No comments: