Ukhuwah Fillah will make sure your friendship lasting forever

Thursday, September 8
I keep thinking why should we have a Ukhuwah Fillah relationships? Then, I found the answers. Answers that I've been never thought about it. Answers that I've never thought that I will came up with something like that[I'm serious]. -_-' So, what can I conclude is as below:

* A friend with Ukhwah Fillah is a friend who will never call you a backstabber.

# A friend without Ukhuwah Fillah is a friend who always call you a backstabber and start a rumors about you when you try to guide your friend to the right path.

* A friend with Ukhwah Fillah is a friend who will always help you in whatever possible assistance whenever required. [especially when it's all about financial's problem]

#A friend without Ukhwah Fillah is a friend who will run as fast as cheetah as soon as you open your mouth to spell M-O-N-E-Y.

*A friend with Ukhwah Fillah is a friend who always guide you to the right path

#A friend without Ukhwah Fillah is a friend who always said: Let's get the party started!

So, let's have a Ukhuwah Fillah relationships with everyone!
May Allah bless you!

adios,
DinaDarling
[Sorry! I'm not good in English!]

No comments: