More, more, more

Friday, January 26
Assalamualaikum,

I'm graduated from UNIKL's short Creative English course. Back to my old boring life. No need to wake up early in the morning, take LRT from Jelatek to Dang Wangi everyday [not everyday :P], and there's no more 200m walk to UNIKL from Dang Wangi's station. What a relief!

Then, I realized how much I missed my classmate. Even though it's a short course, there’s a love story. Hahaha. Sorry guys. I'm a little bit surprised. 3 weeks! And our class had produced the love bird of the month. Like the Malay's folks said " cinta itu buta". I know they were just being nice to each other and try to make each other comfortable. It's not love. It's friendship. Isn't it?

I never knew there are a lot of people out there that unlucky. Be friends with them and shared their stories had made me a wise person than before. For all my life, I lived in my own world; never take a chance to give myself a space to make new friends from different backgrounds. Maybe I'm 70% ready to enter a pre-adults life. Be mature and independent. Campus life is tougher than this. Hope I'll survive it.

Class's money. I don't know what to do with it. First, Malacca. Then, Cameron. Now, Hi-tea. So, will I succeed? Pray for me... I just want to gather them together and spend some quality times with our lovely class's teacher before we continue our journey to better places with better goals[hope so]. That's it.

2 more months to go. I want to loss weights! O God! Help me!

To all readers, please pray for me. I’m not genius but I’m waiting for a miracle to happen. I want straight A’s. I want to be a university's student. I want to be well-known+popular+famous.Haha. I’m a girl with many goals to achieve. [My mom will read this post and then says: “I’ve told you to work harder, but you won’t listen to me and now you’re regretting it.”]

What a month!

A warm welcome to February, the king of all months. Hahaha. Don’t forget to buy something for my birthday. Hahaha. It’s February 5th. I’ll wait for the gifts. :P Just kidding. Dear friends: I’ll appreciate if you give me a call and say “HAPPY BIRTDAY IMAN”.

P/S: I also accept wishes through sms.

Lots of love,
eymanD




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaha...eyman2...xmalu mintak hadiah:P...ngeh3..*kiddin*
waa....pray 4 me too ya!!ana cuak sgt dow result ni...mcm2 la mimpi..hehe...hopefully kite sume dpt yg terbaik k?:)

nuruliman said...

huhu..biarlah tahun ke-18 jadi yg terbest sbb dpt kumpul byk hadiah..huhuhu..semoga kte dpt yg terbaik.. pray a lot k...:D