Seterusnya??? What Next????

Monday, December 11
Assalamualaikum,

Hari-hari yang mendatang amatlah kosong dan BUHSAN....OWH~~ Apa-apa pun, this is my friend's blog. Sakina.

www.pepel-me.blogspot.com

Sakina and I become close since Form 3 because we sat beside each other in class (memory of 3 AST). Since then, every time we met, the moment will be as havoc as ever...


Gamba ni masa Form 3. Masing-masing masih muda dan remaja. Sakina memang seorang yang teramat kreatif. If you give her only a piece of paper, she will turn it to a beautiful artwork. She's really gifted.



Plans? I dont have any plan. Maybe just do a lot of writing to earn some money...( I need more money!!) Well, the biggest project is to lose some weight. O God, please bless me!


Some of my friends decided to work. Well, actually, i'm also working, but as a 'bibik' at my own home.. The boss is my dearly mother. Meeting old friend last saturday was a good moment. Some of them really changed while others still the same old them.



Yusra will go for Swiss in 2 weeks. She's lucky. I told her to pray for me so I can be there ASAP. Being a school leaver is not something cool or wonderful. Maybe, i used to think like that, but after being the 'real' school leaver, i'm lost. I really dunno what to do. Very hopeless. Maybe i'm schoolsick! OWH~


As i told before, 11 years such a long period. The truth is, i miss school.








AL - AMIN
memori yang dikarang bersamu,
mekar bak kuntuman bunga,
mewangi seharum firdausi.

AL - AMIN
dikala aku mencari,
meminta,
menolak,
dikau memberi,
tiada noktah.

AL - AMIN
ku teruskan jua perjuangan ini,akanku tepis keluh kesah mendatang, tahan gelisah merunjang, tabah menghadapi jerit-perih kesakitan,demi secangkir restu,
buat bekalan,
nanti.

AL - AMIN
jutaan pertemuan dan perpisahan,
diharungi,
namun
tetap tersenyum megah,
menepis rasa geramang di sukmamu,
menanti mentari kembali,
untuk menyemai benih baru.



Al - AMIN
Saat itu
Bait-bait janjiku masih belum terlaksana,
Aku terpaksa pergi,
Kata mereka,
perpisahan itu,
adat pertemuan,
tidak kubiarkan jasad hina ini
melupakanmu,
kota perjuanganku,
Al-Amin tercinta.


* Sajak ni tulis masa F3.. Ada sikit *kureng*...hehe













No comments: