Re-charging

Friday, December 11
Assalamualaikum,

It is almost 5 years now.
Me and the world of blogging.

This world used to be 'my world'.
I used to enjoy writing. I used to love giving away colorful tidbits of my experiences. So that others will not do the same mistakes that I did. So that others will appreciate every little second of life.

Unfortunately, I am not the same person that I used to be. There were too much of internal conflicts and emotional breakdown(+ my condition with OAB,UTI,etc). I've became fragile and strong at the same time. This world is not the same anymore. My world. Now, is different.

This is totally not 2006. Where everything seems so perfect plus I have this unreliable desire to try something different, like medicine (?) being away from family(?) [Well, just ignore the fact that I screwed up my JPA interview]

I am not saying that I am the toughest of all and I absolutely dont mind if others said that I am childish and immature. It is okay. Different people, different POV. end.

It is not like I turned into a psycho or a appealing vampire [like Edward Cullen (?)] but at one point I realized that actually, I am lacking everywhere. It sucks when I first knew this fact. Back in 2006('05,'04.....), I thought that I have the best life ever. My family loves me, I have great friends, good result, and bla bla bla bla, but the best is yet to come.

Finally, I do realize that good result, happy family and whatsoever other things that people always talking about, I mean all of them, will not. Ever. Lead. You. To. Jannah.
Trust me on this. My 'tyres' blew up many times when I discovered this fact. I cried thousand rivers (I am no Timberlake) and thats why my world turned upside down.

(Well, at that time. I did ignore 'the doing the right thing' phrase. I knew everything yet being so lazy to do anything. (faham dengan akal VS faham dengan hati) )

Present a.k.a NOW a.k.a Today

Although now I am 100% sure that I am standing on the right path and doing the right thing (although it is hard and tiring. Give up is a big NO), the inner side of mine still craving for more repair. More healing so that I can be proud of myself.

A PROUD MEMBER OF JANNAH

So I really need my beloved ones to support me and believe in me. I cant 'driving' alone and I always cracking up when changing 'tyres' plus for sure, it is hard to have a late night coffee alone right?

Help me
Guide me
Support me
Because ya'll know that I am no SUPERMAN and never be able to be one but I will try my best to fulfill HIS requirement (maybe KELUANG MAN?)
I need your support and dont worry, when my battery is full charged, I will be your most loyal supporter ever.

I do need to worry much because I have sisters all over the world worrying about me and yes, nothing beats the power of Ukhuwwah.

Iman,
Lazoughly

ps: Because my battery is almost 'kong' and I need to buy a new one,so I will going back home this hols.Oopps.

ps2: Pardon my english.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam iman dear,

happy recharging (read:happy hols in msia)

btw pekse pun belum lagi okai

sile fokus pd pelajran.dan jgn gloomy ketika g klas. kalau tak saya picit2 awak.


gagaga..

internal conflicts C:

all d best

ayu from sabek

Anonymous said...

salam iman!!

hols in mesia??btol ke nie??
hoho~

jom same2 bgkit!
iman, kalo kami wat slh kat man, mintak maap gak ek.
=(

iman, senyum2 sll!!
^.^

-milah dr area pedalaman-

makman said...

-------jangan byk sgt conflic dalam jiwa

------mudah-mudahkan aje......

------kematangan itu bermula apabila kita banyak memikir


-----permasaalahan dan penyelesaian--

..Rabbiyasir walatuassir...