Giving up?

Monday, March 2
Assalamualaikum,

I will not give up.
I dont care if I have to spend hours for extra classes.
I dont care if I have to be in two places at one time.
I dont care if I dont have time to practice my cooking skills (T_T)
I dont even care if I dont have time to pamper myself.
I dont care if I have sleeping disorders.
I dont care if I dont have weekends.

I chose this path and I will not give up.
Thats final.

eymand
O Lord, I'm such a weak person. Dont let me even think about futur.

depression, go away,
please, dont spoils my day...

5 comments:

Amanina ST said...

go go man2!!!!!!!
ak akn tarik ko,seret dr saad ke badar klo ko brundur...ha3!!

Anonymous said...

bagus-bagus ! teruskan perjuangan yang belum selesai

Anonymous said...

hemmm,
yoohyo....semangatnyer....
tepi2 semua org ...beri laluan...iman dah merahsaga tu...hehehehe
teruskan...perjuangan kami sentiasa bersama2mu...

-makman

Anisah Shamilah MS said...

huhu~

em, if u need some1 to help u tarik iman, i'm glad to help!!

chaiyo'2 man!!

Anonymous said...

nk join gk yer..
huhu~
semoga semua diberi kekuatan
Ya Allah,thabatkan kami pada jln ini...ameen